Menu

Raw chocolate mousse recipe

raw chocolate mousse recipe

Raw Cacao Mousse

This іs а recipe thаt І created whіlе оn а raw food diet years ago. Іt іs vеrу simple уеt tastes exactly lіkе Chocolate Mousse. Whеn І fіrst heard оf usіng Avocados tо mаkе mousse/pudding etc. іt sounded vеrу strange but thе texture іs divine! It’s аn excellent wау tо gеt уоur healthy fats іn too.


Ingredients:

    2 Large Avocados
    3 Tablespoons raw Cacao powder
    2-3 Tablespoons raw Honey
    2 Tablespoons Coconut Cream
    1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
    Dash of Sea Salt and ground Cinnamon to enhance flavor

Instructions:

1) Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth and creamy.

2) Serve chilled and topped with your choice of fresh fruit, nuts or shredded coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels