Menu

Mango lassi recipe




A mango lassi is excellent offered with hot Indian food but I also want it in each morning for morning meal or at night as a healthy dessert.  Feel free to use whatever fresh fruit you prefer|, fresh or frozen. (I applied frozen mango chunks).You may even make use of a fat free dairy and honey in the place of sugar.
Note:  An even more convention method of making lassi is by using good fresh fruit, yogurt, and water (no milk).Today I produced one with 1/2 cup simple Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup water, 2 Tb natural fresh hemp seeds, and 1 cup fresh white peaches and it absolutely was delicious!

Preparation time:5 minute
Servings: 2

Ingredients:

    2 cups ripe mango, chopped
    Pinch of salt
    1 cup chilled whole milk
    1 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
    2 to 3 tsp sugar, optional

Instructions:

If mango has stringy fibers, push via a nylon sieve with the rear of a spoon. The rest of the mango should not contain any stringy pulp. Refrigerate until cold. Combine mango, pinch of salt, milk and yogurt in a mixer and puree until smooth.Add sugar as you like. If you would just like the lassi somewhat colder, add about eight ices to the blender. Could be refrigerated as much as 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels