Menu

Bourbon Chicken recipe

Bourbon Chicken recipe

Bourbon Chicken recipe

This specific glazed chicken is definitely so easy to make. First you have to marinate the chicken.  The more you marinate it, the better delicious your chicken will probably be! For me personally I like to marinate the meat right away, however 4 hours is effective  in case you are pressed for time.



You are going to love the mixture of sweet and also tasty flavors which blend properly together. This is a great comfort food everyone in your house, the entire family will enjoy! I personally served the particular chicken over rice; however, you can easily serve the item along with mashed potatoes and also grilled vegetables. It is really up to you. I think you'll enjoy as well as satisfied cooking!


Ingredients:

2 lbs boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp ginger (ground or fresh)
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup apple juice
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp cider vinegar
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup bourbon
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
kosher salt
black pepper

Instructions:

Heat oil around medium-high temperature in a big skillet. Put chicken pieces and cook till perfectly browned. Remove chicken to a dish and set aside.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet, and whisk to combine. Put chicken to skillet and bring to a boil.
Lower heat to minimal and simmer for 20 minutes. Sauce must have reduced somewhat and be thick. Time to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve over white or brown rice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels