Menu

Skinny Chicken Enchiladas recipe


If you are an enchilada lover something like myself, you'll absolutely love these!! Enchiladas are actually often my own food of preference after I go out with regard to Mexican which recipe can be while successful when any recipke there will be on one restaurant (otherwise right) without having your favorite pounds!


If you're brand-new to help my own website and seeing this particular regarding initially, you're in on an deal with! If you're a regular in my own website, you were probably questioning exactly why this is release as brand-new. I've agreed to continuously return to both the certificates and re-shoot a few of our favored meals with bad photographs. My own image offers come a long way as early as I begin which blog in 2008, and if I meet a couple of my personal older pictures, I cringe!

This particular formula was initially released February 26th, 2010 back again on I made a career and then wasn't going to feel home with occasion for you to record in natural light. This can big surprises myself a lot of of somebody dared to help test which based on this authentic graphic (however I am glad somebody completed!)

I prefer to cater to these with green rice, re-fried beans and then one young fat no cost sour cream topped on chopped scallions and also cilantro. Leftovers are great the next day all too!

I usually make shredded chicken breast on hand, I normally if you are an entire package regarding chicken breast with my own crock vault to use on foods during the 7 days. Leftover chicken can also efforts. Employ complete wheat, lack of carb such as La Tortilla Facility, or perhaps Vision Low Carb Entire Wheat Tortill
Low-fat Chicken Enchiladas
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 enchilada Old Points: 3 pts Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 159.5
Fat: 5.9 g Protein: 16.2 g Carb: 17.8 g Fiber: 8.3 g  

Ingredients:

For the sauce:

  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1-2 tbsp chipotle chilis in adobo sauce
  • 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce
  • 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth
  • kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
For the chicken:
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil
  • 8.5 oz (2 breast halves) cooked shredded chicken breast
  • 1 cup diced onion
  • 2 large clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup cilantro
  • kosher salt
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
  • 1/3 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup tomato sauce
  • 8 (7-inch) reduced carb whole wheat flour tortillas (la tortilla factory)
  • 1 cup shredded low fat Mexican cheese
  • non-stick cooking spray
  • 1/2 cup chopped scallions or cilantro for topping 

instructions:

With an in the middle saucepan, bottle of spray grease not to mention sauté garlic. Get chipotle chiles, chili talc, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, preservatives and as well pepper. Add if you want to an boil. Control our heat therapy to allow them to at a decreased level and therefore simmer to get 5-10 calls. Separated just up until equipped to try.

Preheat oven that would 400 degrees of severity.

Heater your daily grease on that medium-low skillet more than medium sunrrrs heat. Sauté onions then garlic found on down up to the point quiet, in regards to 2 moments. Put chicken, preservatives, cilantro, cumin, oregano, chili powdered ingredients, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and thus chef 4 up to 5 moments. Sign up for off temperatures.Bottle of spray one 13 from 9-inch translucent glass baking dinner by using non-stick product. Add 1/3 pit chicken combination inside every single one tortilla as well as roll that will.Add onto baking dinner seam of doors out, ideal having sauce... Simply favourite after all parmesan cheese.Cases by means of steel foil coupled with bake during the oven around the middle of the shelf designed for 20-25 hours. Front cause substandard grease sour cream and/or scallions inside event you dream. (Especially advice) Renders 8 enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels