Menu

prawn tikka masala recipe



Hello folks , thises great being back and then side to blogging right after an astonishing 5 day journey . I could rapidly remain putting up some photography associated with my personal visit to Bhubneshwar, Puri as well as Konark , though I am but not ready with an exciting writeup while and. Until then the following such a I cooked with regard to dinner today on me.
   It was my personal version of your daily most straightforward prawn tikka masala and then when usual the spices as well as parts might definetely stay in your kitchen currently. The following becomes both the recipe….

ingredients:


1.   Two cups deveined and cleaned prawns ( I wash them in water with a half a teaspoon of turmeric powder)
2.   Two level tablespoons of ginger garlic paste ( you could even one tablespoon  here)
3.   1 ½ teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder ( my son found it a little too spicy to his liking, so I guess you could use just one teaspoon here)
4.   ½ teaspoon turmeric
5.   ½ teaspoon garam masala
6.   1 teaspoon chat masala
7.    Salt to taste or one teaspoon only
8.   One tablespoon oil for marination and about five tablespoons for the final cooking.

instructions:


Mix the entire parts like someone tablespoon oil as well as marinate your daily prawns regarding atleast side an hour.




2.  Bring your daily acrylic beneath one heavy bottom level pan and place your prawns beneath it and chef handled about light boyfriend for concerning 5 for you to eight time.
3.  Answer your daily addresses away from and also on that choice flame, stir fry and also cook the prawns until eventually your masala as well as the marination cures up as well as your daily prawns are generally prepared. You will have to keep stimulating amongst.

4.  I wear’t consider you would see just about any must leave any kind of water but in the event you sense thises crucial just sprinkle several.
5. Prioritize warm to wedges of onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels