Menu

murg ka mokul recipe



Know how to make Murg ka Mokul recipke selecting my simple to help make homemade Murg ka Mokul foods. Test which homemade Murg ka Mokul chef recipe on your current residential.

Once you find this particular Murg ka Mokul cooking menu is actually useful, make sure you promote on someone else.

ingredients:


 300 gm boneless chicken
150 gm onions
250 gm yogurt
150 gm clarified butter
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp saffron
salt to taste
2 tbsp almond paste
2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp ground mace
1 tsp cardamom
2 tbsp roasted almond flakes



instructions:


 Smooth the chicken as well as roast this can. Minimize to shreds.

Saute sliced onions as well as leave both the cumin.

Bring the ginger garlic paste as well as saut?Apply your whisked yogurt and also cook for that as. Stir in an almond paste and also the saffron.

Add your daily chicken for you to that, fix the seasoning. Garnish this can on roasted flakes on almond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels