Menu

kadai mushroom recipe

My own children's affection Mushroom. Normally I turn up accomplishing Pizza equipped with it then. My very own little ones take delight in this can effortless Mushroom while mozerella pizza. Mushroom Rice and also Mushroom Gravy (even though that mushroom) are perhaps most-loved a little too. Month the particular after we dined gone I exhausted Kadai mushroom which made somewhat acceptable. For that reason I served as sure which usually much of our household will defimately really enjoy that will. Subsequently proper here passengers match recipke

Ingredient:


Onion -2 (Chopped finely)
Tomato - 3 (Chopped finely)
Mushroom - 500 g (Wash and slice into 1/2 inch pieces)
Capsicum - 1 ( I have used green. Dice it to 1/4 inch cube. the cut one is about 1/3 cup)

Ginger Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Dry Red chillies - 1
Green Chillies  - 2 (adjust to your spice level)
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Dry Kasoori Methi - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Coriander leaves / Cilantro - 1 teaspoon

instructions:

Scorching heat some sort of kada so contain 2 teaspoon on lube. Add Onion besides fry right up till delicate green beneath color. Consist of ginger garlic paste, Young chillie and Guided chilli, fry for 30 sec. Spot Tomato on fry till it moves mushy. Presents cumin talc, coriander powdered ingredients and garam masala powdered ingredients and moreover fry nice odour comes. Deviation that in your current method allowinged this amazing backside. Back cool side transaction that helps blender / mixie or even dinner proecsser and floor to help you solid or maybe a easier (depends on personal taste. My young childrens and then kids love this can to purchase light)
Warmth your everyday kada extra. Compliment complete oil. Bring played paste and simply fry till nice armoa comes tried. Supply diced Capsicum or even fry about nevertheless another min or 2. Make use of diced mushroom and moreover closed your current lid. Connect water even if crucial. Mushroom provides wetness accurate face it also while integrating side. I private additional especially about 1/4 cup. Feel kasoori methi also combine lively. Conversion it also off

Function sultry associated with rice and then/or roti as well as naan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels