Menu

chicken balls recipe



Chicken balls if you are one tasty affair dishes regarding adults and also kids. This menu will be healthy than all due to the fact these kinds of chicken basketballs are oven baked instead of melted. Sweet and also healthy

Serving Size:

30 balls

Category:

Special Info:

Gluten free, Nut free


ingredients:

  • 1 small onion
  • 600g chicken mince
  • ½ cup cornflake crumbs (gluten-free)
  • ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • Sweet chilli sauce, to serve

instructions:

 Preheat oven to be able to 180°C. Line a baking table on baking write.

Finely cut the onion - I draw your daily sink relationship of my stab-mixer.

Blend onion, chicken, cornflake crumbs, mozzarella dairy product and also egg beneath a huge sink.

Combination right up until successfully blend and roll tablespoons regarding compound through bottle balls.

Role basketballs about table and bake for 30 hours right up until golden and also dazzling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels