Menu

baked pork chop recipe

 

ingredients:


  • 4 pork loin chops, ¾ to 1-inch thick
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • ¼ teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed

instructions:


Preheat oven to help 425 diplomas F. Coat one 9x13-inch baking food with the butter. With that shallow dinner, include egg, milk, and pepper. Role things combine beneath another shallow owner. Dip chops to egg mixture. Coat both parties on products combine. Place with informed pan.
Bake, discovered with regard to 10 minutes. Resort cuts. Bake regarding 5 to be able to 10 time more or perhaps right up until cooked to the desired degree of doneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels