Menu

Asparagus and shrimp salad recipe

 
 Asparagus and shrimp salad recipe

Ingredients:

1 kg green asparagus
4 pcs eggs
25 g Pininekerne
1 piece of red pepper
500 g peeled shrimps,
25 g margarine
a little oil and vinegar
a little salt and pepper


Instructions:

Toast pine nuts in a pan with margarine yellow gold and leave to cool on paper towels.

Wash and peel asparagus and cook for 5-7 minutes in salted water. Cook and peel hard boiled eggs

Fry shrimp in the pan until golden yellow under high heat

Cooked asparagus cut in half, eggs into quarters and pepper cut into strips and toss with shrimp and pine nuts.

Of vinegar, oil, salt and pepper prepare a dressing, which is mixed with the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels