Menu

asian ground beef recipe


I get 5 kilos associated with farm meat beneath my meat CSA jam-packed monthly very I usually need to come up with imaginative solutions to dispatch to this so I wear’t have got bored to death. Tomorrow, on a whim, I went to if you are Asian taste lettuce cups. My recipke will be carefully just like the pork stir fry I helped make that few days back.

ingredients


  • 1 lb of ground meat (I used grass fed ground beef)
  • 1 lb of thinly sliced mushrooms (I used cremini)
  • 1 small onion, roughly chopped
  • 2 tablespoons of lard
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1-2 cups of broccoli slaw (I use the organic slaw from Trader Joe’s)
  • ½ cup of shredded carrots (I use the ones from Trader Joe’s)
  • 2 scallions, thinly sliced
  • a handful of cilantro, coarsely chopped
  • 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce
  • 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
  • 1-2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

instructions


Right here’s which I did with things:

Number one walk remained finely chopping our onion on my own lightweight prep food processor. Whenever I help make turf givened farm beef, I like to certainly pulverize your onions. This kind of can help moisten your daily meat which cooks too much faster.

image

And then, I threw your onions to my skillet along with several melted lard and also sautéed on medium temperature right up until clear. After that, I added your daily cut mushrooms and then such preservatives and pepper. When the onions and then mushrooms contained prepared off the additional humidity, I continued both the minced garlic cloves and also stirred things around for 30 seconds.


Following, I added your daily soil beef and then motivated that around until eventually right now there weren’t heavy clumps which was will no longer green.  I continued both the fish sauce, apple cider vinegar, and coconut aminos and then tastes regarding time. I left about identical not enough every 3 and then I cracked in a few newly farm black pepper.

After the meat made cooked and also seasoned, I included your daily broccoli slaw and then shredded carrots and also motivated everything through for you to soften your veggies just a little.  I added your daily herby goodness (scallions as well as cilantro) second and also mixed to share anything.



I tea spoon both the beef and veggie blend on red butter lettuce departs (my favorite lettuce on it type of formula)…



…and press about a few Paleo Sriracha sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author I am Bianca, fitness and food lover from united states of america! Welcome to my little world of healthy delights and nutrient-rich dishes! I really enjoy sharing my delicious and colorful creations with you. Here on my blog and on my Instagram page you will find many nice food inspirations. Enjoy it and have fun!.
Learn More →



Labels